Truck Won't Charge

By No Results I mean I have done all this stuff you guys are telling me and nothing has solved the problem with the truck not charging

I done all this

Might be fastest way to a solution to take it to a shop then. Best of luck.

In order for us to help you we need more information about the voltage test results rather than you just telling us “no results”. When checking the voltage between the green wire connection going to the regulator and ground there is going to be some sort of voltage reading there, not a reading stating “no results”. There are also voltage readings on the other wire connections going to the regulator. It would help us to know the wire colors and the voltages at each of those wires tying to the regulator while the engine is running.

I have been to different websites and given them the voltages readings and have done what they suggested and the truck still does not charge.

Okay, if you want the charging system to work again it sounds like you better have a shop look at it. Maybe they will be able to help you better than we can.

Maybe a check of the ground ie black cable connection at the frame or engine would be worthwhile, and look for any swelling of the negative cable indicating internal corrosion.

Yes I clean all my connections and put a new negative battery cable on.