Transmission fluid leaking

I HAVE A 1995 OLSD CUTLASS CIERA I PUT 2 QUARTS ON TUESDAY FEB.10 AND ON FRIDAY FEB.13 I NEEDED MORE TRANSMISSION FLUID IS THAT DANGEROUS AND WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM

This is VERY DANGEROUS for your transmission. You need to get it into a good transmission shop (not a national chain) ASAP, and the fix may reasonable as long as there is no internal damge yet. I had a leak in a Nissan a few years back and had the right gaskets replaced for about $125, since there was no other damage.

From your brief post it is impossible to tell what the problem could be, but a bad gasket and/or bearing seal is a distinct possibility.

The problem is apparently leaking transmission seals, but this does need to be assessed by a competent transmission expert. Please note that this category DOES NOT include AAMCO, Lee Myles, Cottman, or any other chain with which I am familiar.

Find an independent transmission shop that has been in business for at least 3 years, and have them assess the situation. You have not told us the odometer mileage or the overall mechanical condition of this car, but you have to be prepared for a cost estimate that may exceed the book value of the car.

You must have quite a puddle of transmission fluid under the car and maybe quite a mess under the hood. If you haven’t been seeing lots of trans fluid under the car, check your coolant reservoir and see if it is overfull and looking ugly.

With fluid loss this fast (over 2qts in 3 days) I wouldn’t drive this car at all except to get it to a shop for repair. In addition to the possibility of simple gaskets (e.g. pan gasket) it could also be as simple as a bad cooler line or two. This should be even less than the $125 - keep your fingers crossed but take it in immediately.