Trans. not shifting wright

i have a 1994 sonoma sle 2 door v6 when i start out i have to go about 20 miles an hr then let of the gas then it will shift out of low and then will shift some what normal will the speed sencor on the tail shaft cause that to happen if it was bad

Has the transmission fluid ever been checked or changed? How many miles on your car and prior problems? Has it had a CEL?

A CEL (check engine light) is just a kid in class waving her hand trying to get you attention because she has the answer. You need to have the codes read. Some places will read them for FREE. Try Autozone or Advanced Auto Parts. Get the exact code (like P0123) not just their translation into English and post it back here.

yes the trans fluid has been changed twice,it didnt do it when frist started driving the truck,the odd thing is no codes come up for the trans when i plug my tester up,the only code that comes up is for my antilock brakes,and no check engine light comes on and it does work ,i unpluged the 02 sencor to check.the rpm are almost 3 grand at 55 mph

I’m having a really hard time deciphering what you are writing. Work toward full sentences, some capital letters where needed, and punctuation. Otherwise its just really hard to get what you are saying.

In any case - you are having a transmission issue, an ABS issue, and you apparently have a speed sensor problem? Those things can all go together riding around the speed sensor issue. Both the transmission & ABS system need good & reliable info about speed.

Not all code readers/scanners are created equal. Many of the basic ones won’t read a lot of codes including transmission codes. You may need to make a stop at a local transmission shop to scan for codes.