Toyota venza 2012 XLE steering issues wile braking

There comes a time when peace of mind is more important than money. Of course the dealer will not buy it back. You could go to a Carmax franchise and get an offer or trade with them Or go to a different dealer and trade.

I am going to take the video to them. I live close enough to the Canadian border and have friends in Vancouver I could also ask to get a DMV print out. I have to get to work so I will be driving the car and I am going to have to be very careful. I have been to another Toyota dealer and spoke to them about a trade. I canā€™t make 2 car payments though and they were not willing to give me enough for the car.

I think the dealer wants your business and would like to make you happy. but, if he takes back problem car than the next buyer will probably not like it either. so he would have to auction it or take a hit trading it to another dealer. thatā€™s from a money view. the 2nd theory could be you just donā€™t like car. mechanics say there is no issue. dealer wants to fix car and would if mechanic would point out issue. which they cant seem to do.

I actually love the car. I canā€™t find anything else in my price range I
would like to drive.
I would LOVE this car to be fixed and will be very disappointed if it canā€™t.

I agree, I think the dealer is trying to fix the car. I donā€™t think they
experience what I experience.
What I experience is random but dangerous. Some veering I can deal with.
The quick jerk of the steering wheel is
scary. Even on flat road, if you gradually brake, it veers into the next
lane.