Toyota Highlander Airbags Didn't Deploy

Hmmmmm…

For the unibody stuff I mean when safety started to become at hing. The old or really old body on frame vehicles are kind of equally weak all the way along the front to the back.

Is it just me or is it starting to get deep around here?

2 Likes
1 Like

Toyota Highlander Airbags Didn’t Deploy

we are off the rails again. waiting for the crash. LOL

1 Like

Naw we are not off the rails just one is.

3 Likes

Yes, but to be fair, I think we have to acknowledge that his complete misunderstanding isn’t limited to just how these systems work.
:wink:

2 Likes

You guys move the goal posts as many times as needed so no evidence will convince you. First it’s show me an example, then I find a forum posting from someone who’s done it, then it’s we can’t believe some stranger on the Internet. If I prove that it’s true then you’ll move the goal posts again and say that you need more than one example.

Finding somebody on the internet who claims to have done something is not proof of anything. Finding a reliable source with actual data and information, now we’re talking.

3 Likes

Why can’t you understand that people really don’t have any faith in what you post ? You are a One Trick person who should really find a more receptive audience.

2 Likes

The Scientologists maybe, the flat earthers, although they probably wouldn’t have him either. And remember the flat earthers are a global organization LOL :joy:

4 Likes

WHAT, the earth is flat? is that where all those missing ships go? LOL

People meaning the group of about 5 of your who spend hours a day on this discussion forum, accuse anyone who disagrees of being a troll, claiming that the 5 of you make up what the majority believe, and frequently click like on each other’s posts. Surely the audience here is more than 5 people.

What do you suggest for a more receptive audience?

You have earned your reception by posting mistaken (use 40 weight oil, ignore what the carmaker says, because conspiracy) to dangerous (let’s monkey around with the basic safety equipment on cars because carmakers’ recent changes will kill us, because conspiracy) advice.

6 Likes

I think your accident went about like this video: https://youtu.be/BNiTVsAlzlc?t=1116

Seriously? What a fun way to enlighten someone who was going 45 mph tell the person it was really a 25 mph impact,when an illegal alien thinks green light means he can turn left and does so in front of me. I do not get it! Which one is you in the video? Or have too many blocked you and I am the last man standing you want to try and pi** off.

I think I get it, you are lonely, bored and frustrated so your enjoyment is stirring up the hornets nest to have some attention, I cannot think of a better way for a person to do that than an open forum. Welcome and here if you want to talk.

2 Likes

The accident that I believe is similar to yours is 18 minutes 38 seconds in to the video, after you click past the ad. You seem to be more concerned that the person who turned in front of you was an illegal alien than the other important details.

It’s not really possible to survive a 45 MPH head on crash (that’s 90 MPH closing speed) with no seat belt nor airbag. You probably don’t care, but telling people that you survived a 90 MPH closing speed accident when it was actually at most 50 MPH closing speed gives people a false sense of safety. I know people who have died due to not using a seat belt or not realizing or not caring about the danger of speeding. Even an increase of only 10 MPH on a two lane highway can double the fatalities. Car crashes are currently the biggest killer of younger people.

I do not think that is totally true. I was driving about 35 mph in a 90 honda accord with no air bags. a kid in a pickup truck was flying up a hill with a curve at the top. he was in my lane, and I had no time to react. he hit me head on. I think I’m still here. but you tell me.

Since you chopped off the most important part of the quote it’s not even worth responding to you.