Toyota Camry

No worries Honda, just requires a little dolly-ing and hammering, then the parts will readily transfer from one car to the other. If a small hammer won’t work, get a bigger hammer is all … lol …

CAMARO !.. I’m never gonna live that one down…

Oh well…now…when I get some reply totally Bass Ackwards…I can say that I couldn’t read the question.

It was a long long day with much stress tho…I usually dont get stressed…but sometimes outside forces just love to shovel it onto you from Afar… Remote Stressors haha

Blackbird

You’re just no good after 4:20.

Speaking of hammers . . .

Years ago, there was some kind of campaign at the Benz dealer . . . the harmonic balancer on certain engines would walk back and damage the timing case cover and the engine oil pan. Nice gravy warranty repair, for awhile anyways, until corporate started lowering the times

NONE of these components used gaskets. It was all FIPG . . . formed in place gasket. Meaning you use rtv. So when you have all the bolts out, the pan doesn’t magically drop down. :fearful: What I would do is carefully use my heat gun to get the old rtv nice and warm. Then I would put a large plastic tub underneath the engine bay. Then I would stand aside and wail on that pan with a nice fat and heavy rubber-tipped deadblow hammer. A few taps and BINGO . . . it would drop down, right into the plastic tub

The pan’s getting replaced, anyways, for pity’s sake. And it’s a good way to vent :naughty:

You don’t suppose this alleged code to override a security feature is one of those GPS/disabling devices used by many BHPH lots do you?
One day late with a payment and with a keystroke the dealer can disable the car no matter where it’s at. They won’t disable one while it’s moving for obvious reasons but once tracked into a driveway or parking lot they can hit the DIE NOW key and stop any further use of the car.

Pretty funny comment by Nevada_545… :wink:

My day was not stressful at all

Had the day off . . . easter or some such thing :wink:

got some reading done

You don't suppose this alleged code to override a security feature is one of those GPS/disabling devices used by many BHPH lots do you?

Gee, I wonder where I heard that before. Maybe it was back on the first page…:wink:

I often read what I want to read regardless what is written. Nobody is paying me so no big deal.

Well, you’re certainly not unique in that regard…

Hey, it’s so prevalent it is the stuff of song.