Top Dead Center on #1 Cylinder

A large bolt in the center, and there are four smaller bolts to hold the crankshaft pulley to a smaller one used to run either the water pump or the power steering and a/c. I am as of about 5 minutes ago down to the engine block with the exception of the timing belt, so any advice on getting this pulley and the timing belt off would be incredible

Hmm If you are using a puller correct for the pulley then you might have a problem with the key way. Issue is you might just have to break the key. What are you using to pull the pulley? Don’t get the crankshaft and the camshaft off alignment even by one notch this can be toast for the engine. So make a mark on each with the belt engaged and return both to the same at reassembly.

I’ve also found that i get no different results by rotating the pulley one way or another just a bit.

I’ve not been using a puller. Break the key? I’m afraid you’ve lost me. The timing belt is still on, so the crank and cam will not be out of alignment. I’m a fish out of water at this point… Totally unsure of everything I am doing at this moment, especially after taking the intake manifold off…

I resolved the issue moments ago. I do appreciate the help and suggestions from all. The key was the timing belt. There was enough tension on it that it made it nearly impossible to get the pulley to move, so by placing a finger on the belt inside the lower pulley, and pushing the belt away from the pulley, I was able to wiggle it loose.

From memory only here, the center bolt should remain in place and only the four outer bolts removed. The center bolt holds the splined timing belt gear in place and has nothing to do with the serpentine belt pulley.

Reinstall the center bolt and then try prying the serpentine pulley off. Maybe the serpentine pulley is hanging on the T-belt gear (not uncommon) and you’re trying to drag the T-belt gear off needlessly.

And while it’s seldom done by even experienced mechanics who should know better, a very good idea is to double check the timing marks after it’s all back together and rotate the engine over with a ratchet several times followed by rechecking the timing marks.
This prevents engine damage caused by cranking the engine with the starter motor in the event something is out of time.

Use a harmonic balance puller