Tires?

Car feels like it has a flat tire but no tires are flat. What could it be?

Could be tire damage, such as tread separation or a bubble in a sidewall. The bubble could be on the inside, so you’ll need to feel around each tire, both sides. Do you know which tire it is?

Make sure a lug nut isn’t loose.

Could you describe that a little better? Have you checked the PSI in each tyre?

All tires look good, no tread separation nor bubble on a sidewalls. There is a very slight vibration in my steering wheel which totally goes away when I accelorate. Should I be driving it?

No loose lug nuts - all tires look good, no tread separation nor bubble on a sidewalls. There is a very slight vibration in my steering wheel which totally goes away when I accelerate. Should I be driving it?

All tires look good, no tread separation nor bubble on a sidewalls. There is a very slight vibration in my steering wheel which totally goes away when I accelerate. No, I haven’t check the PSI which I will do immediately. Should I be driving it?

Phrankie, Have You Looked Under The Car Or Checked The Bottoms Of Your Shoes? Does It Look Like You Are Heading Uphill?

Look down. Maybe you’re driving in mud or sand. Driving over sopht earth causes the very thing you’re describing. Also, steep hills will slow a car as if it has phlat tyres.

Smell anything funny? I don’t mean on your shoes, but a sticking brake caliper or driving with a parking brake can be tough on a rookie. Phollowing a drive, carephully pheel each wheel/wheel cover for excess heat. Don’t lay your hand right on them, in case one is hot enough to burn you. Sticky or stuck brakes can drag you down, get quite hot, and even jiggle the steering wheel.

Phrankly, if the tyres are not low on air and you’ve checked my other suggestions, phorget about any oph this advice until we get more inphormation phrom you.

Should I be driving it?” Only a phool can guess. Without phully understanding the malphunction, you’ve got me baphled! I need more inphormation.

CSA

The seperation could be internal and invisable from the outside.

The best way to check this is on a machine that does “road force balancing”. It spins the wheel with a spinning drum pressed up against the tire to simulate road forces.