"Talk to me Goose"

1994 Isuzu Rodeo LS 3.2L V6 4wd 236k miles. I keep blowing the number 8 fuse inside the passenger compartment fuse box. (Truck died while driving with no indication of any problem) It’s a 10A fuse that is for the “engine back L” don’t know what this means. On a side note, could this be related to turn signal buzzing, hazard buzzing, and oil press. indicator acting up,. I have had electrical issues with the tachometer jumping while in use. The needle just jumps around while engine remains idle. Never paid much mind to it because it never affected anything. Replaced fuse, truck started then blew fuse and died again. Could my tilt steering column be causing this short? I need help

Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Frankly this could be alot of things. The only thing you do know is that it’s electrical in nature. I’m guessing it could be a bad alternator or a faulty voltage regulator. With 236k on the clock it could easily be something else though. I’d take it to a reputable mechanic.

Not good Mav…we’re caught in his jet wash

Thanks for the suggestions. I have a reputable mech who can get to me on the weekends. Just wanted to ask the experts an get additional tips. Alternator seems good. No other electrical issues except blown fuse. Will check vltge reg. though. What else?