Stain on trunk of car

Too funny! I work in Salem, near Pickering Wharf.
It’s nearly tour bus season, eh?

Have you asked your upstairs neighbor about it? Perhaps he’ll 'fess up and offer to pay the cost of repair. Many people are willing to accept responsibility for damage they cause. He may be one.

It’s Not Just Paint That Birds Damage.

The ruffed grouse around here eat fermented berries in the fall and then when they fly experience what is called “crazy flight”. They’ve taken out two thermopane windows in my house (glass shards all mixed in with clothing in the laundry room) and one hit the side of my moving car so hard I thought I had been shot until glancing in my rear-view and seeing a huge explosion of feathers. I was sure there’d be a dent, but there wasn’t.

A short distance up the road my neighbor had to call his insurance agent and explain that his truck windshield was broken by a good sized fish. A bald eagle was carrying it when he lost his grip. That one made the local paper.

I’m just glad that elephants don’t fly.

CSA

OH yea…But October is the WORSE…I work on the outskirts close to Peabody. Although we’re moving to Waltham a 3 weeks. Getting too big for where we are…and need to be closer to Boston…And I thought my commute to Salem MA from NH was bad…I HATE dealing with 128.

Well, the car gurus got 99.9% of the stain off - with a bit of elbow grease and clay treatment. And, they only charged me for 1/2 hour of work, even though they worked on it for an hour. Best of all, it only cost me $35! I’m parking in the garage from now on, and I think I might use a little sidwalk chalk to write on the driveway next to the garbage cans: DO NOT VOMIT HERE!!! Thanks everyone for your input and advice!