Something very serious: car memes

Web Lackey here, Do you have a favorite car meme? We’d love to see it and we’ll give you credit for your excellent taste if we post it on social media. Thanks! Meegan

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

I have one, but if I posted it here @cdaquila would probably ban me for life :relaxed:

3 Likes

@weekend-warrior 's photo of the owner checking the engine, reminds me of the time my cousin left her car at the airport while on a one-week vacation. Upon return, key to “start”, no crank. She calls a tow company, send a truck for a battery charge. When the tow truck guy opens the hood, “sorry mam, charging the battery will do no good, engine is gone”. Stolen.

1 Like

3 Likes

re: @Barkydog 's meme above, Hot Rod magazine, recent issue has an article on a gasoline to EV hot rod conversion. Project X. Parts fit, & work. But it takes a lot of computer tuning to get it drivable. Afterward they take it to a drag strip for a test. Ok, admittedly a drag strip test seems like a questionable idea for new technology. But that’s what they did. Soon thereafter, test run, both rear axle shafts snap in half … lol … back to the drawing board.

It’s actually a pretty interesting article, recommended, just the initial testing method seems on the impractical side.

1 Like

Checking to see if I’m awake over here, @old_mopar_guy?

4 Likes

Uuhhmm… That Mustang burnout photo is missing something… Pedestrians running for their lives! :laughing:

2 Likes

You wouldn’t be thinking of the old meme about whether one prefers fuel injection or supercharging would you? :laughing:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just a sound check!

1 Like

Lol, no.10 character minimum.

1 Like

My favorite would be a meme picturing someone whacking a stuck carb the float bowl.

Can you do a Meme picturing the above, preferabling without a 5 lb hammer?