SAAB repair in AUSTIN

Can someone give advice on recent Saab repair in Austin other than the dealership? I think Roger Beasley does good work, but they are very expensive

ALL Saab repair facilities will be pricey… WHat year is your Saab. I have owned over 8 of them…all Classic 900 variants. I think I may get another in some time…I miss those quirky cars… My last was a beautiful 89 Saab 900T Convertible…Oh it was gorgeous The are great when you know all the issues the develop…and they all have the same exact probs esp the Classic 900’s

It’s a 1996 convertible - not turbo - in pretty good shape except for the interior, which is marginal. It’s been a reliable car, certainly better than the previous 9000 we owned. We have had it worked on locally in San Marcos, and so far the mechanics have done a good job, but I’m looking for an alternative if they should have something they can’t figure out.

my 89 900 auto losing fluid on the right inner cv joint. To change the seal, must the cover have to come off to pull the spline out? I see a cover with 6 bolts. Where can I find a diagram?

http://www.bentleypublishers.com/saab/repair-information/saab-900-16v-1985-1993-repair-manual.html

Best I can do. Someone may actually know, but you may want to get one of these, anyway. Official service manual, $69.99.

To add try amazon.com for a used manual of above. They are quite reasonable and I have incredible luck buying used or slight used books that way with quick turn around