Rusty 2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette

I really can’t complain a lot though, my daughter went to college just north of Williamsport PA and in PA they put brine on the road before it snows I did see a lot of that and we did a lot or traveling on Rt 80 and Rt 15 north so maybe the brine helped but when I got home I went to the local car wash and paid extra for getting the bottom sprayed, It was one of those where you get out of the car and watch and I did the under spray. Wish I could post a pic to show how much of the wheel well fell off on the right rear, then seeing the back of the trim sticker with the part number.

You’re going to love this went to Sam’s Club in freehold New Jersey, Lo and behold, there was the Van with New plates on it. My wife went inside and I stayed by waiting for the owner to come out. Spanish gentleman came out and went to get in the van. I have two extra keys which cost me at the dealer $30 apiece, and I have the remote start I have two extra keys which horst me dealer $30, and I have the remote start FOB. I tried to tell him where I live and if he wanted the keys and the remote store to come to my house understand a word I say, oh well hope he has fun with it nobody gets hurt