Replacing 2013 Audi A6

Be aware that the AWD Sienna comes with run-flat tires and no spare tire. That’s not a problem where I live, there is a tire store every 2 miles. Also winter run-flat tires cost much more than standard winter tires. In Wyoming I would want a mid or full size SUV with a full size spare tire.

Yeah, tranny problems with the Odyssey is a ‘thing’, 2014 and 2015 included:

One local Honda dealer talked my daughter into a 2020 Pilot instead of a leftover 2019 because of the problems with the 9-speed automatic. While the 2019 Odyssey moved on to the 10 speed limit transmission, the Pilot did not until 2020.

Thanks. We have a Tahoe that checks all the boxes for the winter here. To be honest, for space in our garage we want something smaller. A mid size suv or minivan would fit.

Mine is an 05 so I don’t have a more recent example (and my aunt’s Odyssey is an 02 or an 03) that I can personally attest to, but I know we’ve had posts on here before about bad results when changing ATF (and other fluids…PS and brake (mine is Honda Heavy Duty DOT3 for instance, and I recall having had problems finding spec’d fluid in the past) come immediately to mind, I doubt the oil or coolant cares) late or with non-spec’d fluid.

Last time I changed the ATF, I just went to the dealership to get the correct fluid and it really wasn’t super expensive.

1 Like

Heretic! BURN HER!

2 Likes

If I were not dependent on wheelchair carrying vans I would want a Toyota Avalon. In warmer places I would get the hybrid model. Then there are the medium size SUVs.

Just me, we have a rav4 and an acadia 2 days for the acadia. Had an 03 trailblazer was really happy with till it got rearended and also had 1200 to fix a check engine light to pass emissions, Many cars out there would probably be great for you. El cheapo a used trailblazer could be good