Reduced engine power?

I have a 2007 chevrolet uplander. Yesterday it started giving a message of reduced engine power and the engine light comes on.

Nobody can diagnose this via cyberspace.
The presence of an illuminated Check Engine Light means that a trouble code has been stored. So–you need to take the vehicle to an auto parts retailer that will check the OBD system for stored trouble codes.

After getting the code(s)–in a format similar to P0123–come back to this thread and post the exact codes for specific advice.

Ok. I will do that.

I got a code P1516. What is that??

A quick Web search on this code turns up that this code indicates is a problem with the throttle actuator control system circuit. Other forum members on other forums recommend checking for damaged wires or dirty/loose connections on the throttle actuator control system and cleaning the throttle body. I have no actual experience with this system (drive by wire throttle was still very new when I got out of auto repair) but this seems like a good place to start with diagnosing this issue.

thank you!!

As Mark says, this code indicates a problem with the TAC module.
However, rather than having a mechanic simply change this part, you should remember that a wiring problem could be to blame, rather than the module itself. Checking for chafed or pinched wiring could potentially save you the cost of replacing the module.