Rear Differential Bushings on a 2000 Honda CRV EX

I can’t find these for sale anywhere & I would also like to know how to replace them. Thanks, AWB

I dont know exactly what kind of busings are back there on the diff per say. I looked up a rear diff for a crv on ebay and in the search two rear diff dampers were listed…Is that what you are looking for? Other than that and from the pics, I dont see any related bushings.

You can purchase the rear differential bushings at www.hondaautomotiveparts.com, I believe the exact parts you’re looking for are #3, 4, and 6 here: http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CR-V&catcgry2=2000&catcgry3=5DR+EX&catcgry4=KA4AT&catcgry5=REAR+CROSS+BEAM

Let me know if you’re looking for something different.

Thanks. Does anybody know if this is a difficult repair ? It looks like the bolts just thread into the body. It doesn’t appear to have nuts on the top side ??? Also, looks like there’s an upper and lower bushing on each side. 4 bushings total. I thought Part #4 would be the rubber, but the diagram says part #3 is rubber ??? Thanks, AWB