Rarely seen in The US

(BSA)-Birmingham Small Arms.
cheers

1 Like

It’s a Lexus!

Has everyone forgotten about the fish-mouthed Packard Hawk?

1 Like

Some people don’t appreciate bold styling.

Bold? Copying another manufacture is bold? Looks likes a rehash of the early 2000’s Taurus/Sable wagon.

1 Like

One of my work colleagues is married to an engineer who buys only used cars and is (usually) able to repair them himself. When it was time for another used car purchase, before he went car shopping, he asked her what model(s) she might like. Her answer was anything–EXCEPT–a Taurus or Sable wagon.

Yup!
You guessed it.
A few hours later he brought home their “new” Taurus wagon.
She said that she didn’t speak to him for several days.

1 Like

lol … Engineers!

The Ford grill does not resemble the Daimler or Chrysler, does the Concorde really look like a copy of a Ford?

This is the original picture, they never offered a Concorde wagon.

Definitely not bodacious Tatas.

1 Like

The next year was even worse with grafted on dual headlights.

Granted, at the time seemed a bad decision vs the S-Hawk, but saw one in dark blue, down right gorgeous.

The Hawks never received dual headlights. The “full size” Packard and Studebakers did receive the pods. Another dream (fantasy?) I have is a 58 Packard wagon with the pods removed replaced with 57 front sheet metal. Though the 58s, both Studebaker and the Packard, derisively referred to as Packarbakers, received the pods and add on (fiberglass?) fins, IMO, the fins with the Packard tail lights were quite attractive.

There were a lot of vehicle customizers back in the early '60s who used those Packard tail lights on other vehicles, and they usually looked good.

I agree with you. I believe Bob Bourke styled those tail lights, and he did a good job.

1 Like