Pcv valve for 2004 mustang gt

So right below the elbow covering the pcv valve in the picture has oil around it on the valve cover. I’m looking for the specific pcv valve that’s on that drivers side valve cover on a 04 mustang gt. For some reason I’m getting two different part number and I’m not sure which ones right. I’m thinking it’s either EV 253 or EV 257. Any ideas?

Where are you getting this information?

Im assuming there isn’t a pcv on that side? Just the hose connecting to the elbow and then connecting onto the valve cover? Mines not as bad as this but why is it leaking like this? Maybe just a new grommet?

Oil seepage, wipe off the valve cover.

No Mustang experience, but I’ve never owned a car that was equipped with two separate PCV valves. I expect your Mustang only has one. There’s another PCV-related breather hose, but on my vehicles, past and current, that hose has no PCV valve. As far as the part number your car requires, suggest to ask at a Ford dealership. If you ask here, you’ll probably need to ID the engine & transmission configuration.

Have to expect some minor oil seepage on a 19 year old car. As suggested above, if you don’t like the appearance, you or your shop can clean the oil off.