Parallel parking

In regards to the young lady whose beau has lost his ability to parallel park, I would say that all men experience some sort of performance problems. I recommend whispering sweet nothings in his ear and gently caressing his stick shift and he slips it in.

;-))

i have found that trying to do this too fast causes a certain sort of performance anxiety. once you get all nervous it is more and more difficult to achieve success. now that the obvious problem has been put in the open, it should be easier for him to gain acceptance for his inability to perform (this basic function.)

whatever you do, DON’T laugh at or make fun of his inability to perform. this will lead to a permanent condition that NO ONE will be satisfied with.

Oedipus Problem?
52 years ago my mother taught me to parallel park in one continuous motion…

I have exceptional parallel parking ability after living in San Francisco for 3 years. I can quickly parallel park on the flat or on a steep hill going uphill or downhill and on either side of a one-way street. After studying medical terminology in the recent past I came across a word that identifies this ability. It is: proprioception, which means a persons awareness of posture, movement, and changes in equilibrium and the knowledge of position, weight, and resistance of objects in relation to the body. I also believe that people that are good at parallel parking are able to transfer or expand their body proprioception to the vehicle they are driving. One reason I believe I have a proprioceptive nature is that I have always been a physical person, which means I dance, play sports and enjoy activities where movement is involved. Hopefully someone will find this information useful. Also, I am female.

Gee, you think they would censor this one…