One Electrical issue after another

Yes Bill, all the other fuses work even the empty spaces, just the 4 I described are out, all interior and exterior side lamps

and the place that would have gotten wet would be inside the drivers door, which explains my power mirrors and power seat, I changed the power window regulator myself long ago and put it back without replacing all the plastic sheets.

Check battery connections. Ground connections on the engine and frame. Check alternator connections. Make sure they are all clean, corrosion free and tight.

I haven’t got a clue where the ground strap goes, but with all the troubled circuits in a row like that, why not get a substitute box from the boneyard and put it in?

This is from three weeks ago in your other thread;

the remaining 5 wont light up my lamp, they are the HVAC blower, the perimter lights, the interior lamps (none work), the “right” exterior lamps and “left” exterior lamps

“Check those fuses with the exterior lights and A/C blower on. The fuses for those lights are powered by the lamp control module, the fuses for the lamp control module are in the right rear power distribution center.”

Did you check the fuse for the exterior lights with the lights on?
If the fuses for the lamp control module are good and there is no power to the fuses in the instrument panel fuse block fuses, consider replacing the lamp control module.

I will do this. I did just notice when my ac is running, it just randomly shuts itself off and then back on?
thank you, Tommy
PS would you look at my latest post about codes 700, 716 and 717? My wifes SUV is way more important, it’s how she gets to wortk.

That’s where I’d start with this problem. Remove the cover , probably easy to do, and use a dvm to probe the socket to see if you are getting battery power there when it should be on. First by placing the ground probe on the socket case, and try again w/the ground probe connected to a known good chassis ground (bare piece of metal on the car’s body).