OK Experts....Does The Volvo Stay Or Go?

MG McAnick…I was having the same thoughts as you. It’s a beautiful car and ran great when I drove it. I will stop by and see what happened to the car later in the week. I’m down there a couple of times a week on other business anyway and I know a few people on the lot. I’ll find out what happened to the little S40 eventually. He doesn’t sell imports as a rule so I’ll see if the Volvo is in parts or all shined up and ready to sell. Either way…the Volvo is his and it’s out of my hands now.

I just wanted to share “the end of the story” with everyone. I made a comment on a post about the reliability of a Volvo S40 and I’ll add the rest of the story here. The S40 was offered for sale for a few days but the price was really high. It was then almost completely dismantled and sold for parts after the first week. The frame, body and the wiring were left intact and it’s crated up and will be shipped to someone out west (Colorado, I think). I asked the dealer if he made a lot of money on the deal and he said he was satisfied. That’s good enough for me. The travel trailer is gone, the seductive Volvo is gone and Christmas is just around the corner so I’m satisfied as well.