Offroad tire always be cut a big tear, patch is useless,

VOLVO V70: I agree 100%. If the tire cannot be repaired with an internal patch it should be replaced. However many foreign countries I have visited define “risk” differently.

Sarge made a good point. In many parts of the world “offroad tire” could easily mean it’s mounted on a donkey-drawn wagon used to transport goods to and open market on a daily basis.

I really wish the OP would be more forthcoming. I’d really like to help, but I feel totally in the dark.

What country are you in?

What size is the tire?

What type of vehicle is the tire on?

Looking @ the instructions on the link, the language is pretty bad, obviously not a US based design with a weak translation. I doubt this would be used by any reputable shop, a sidewall repair is unsafe under any circumstances.

SteveCBT said: " … a sidewall repair is unsafe under any circumstances. "

Not exactly. Given that our OP is not a native English speaker, and we are talking about Off Road Truck Tires, we might be discussing bias ply tires - and those CAN be repaired in the sidewalls, albeit with special tolls and materials, one of which is the subject of this thread.

To the OP: I am of the opinion that since you don’t already know much about tires and tire repair (otherwise you wouldn’t have posted on this website), that you leave this to the pros. If you are experiencing so many cuts that require repair, that you either figure out how to do them correctly, or make some other alternatives.

I agree with @sgtrock21’s comment when he said: "many foreign countries I have visited define “risk” differently. "

Spam account, folks (and @cdaquila ).

@shadowfax, I noticed this once the post went up, and then waited for the spamming to start – you have to admit this isn’t the most direct pitch we’ve ever seen. :smile:

TSM, I cleared out the flag you put on shadowfax’s post.

I agree.
Shadow, did you “flag” it? I think I got confused and flagged your post by mistake. You have my apologies.

No apologies needed. No, I didn’t flag it. I’m still recovering from my Memorial Day road trip and am not firing on all cylinders yet. :wink:

@cdaquila I suspect “he’s” a bot following a routine of building up a bunch of posts to circumvent any newbie poster restrictions that most forums have so that he can start flooding the board with spam once he’s posted enough to, on average, be granted full access to creating posts, etc.