No start 2006 Nissan Altima

I recently purchased a 2006 Nissan Altima I was told it needed a new fuel pump so I thought this would be a easy repair. I have replaced the fuel pump, ignition coils, spark plugs, camshaft sensor, crankshaft sensor,the valve cover due to crack leaking oil into spark plug cylinder covered entire plug. I removed all oil before changing the plugs. At first the car would turn over multiple times then start, the starter is engaging I have rotation. I tried spraying starter fluid into intake see if it was fuel related no luck. I am currently at a total no start any ideas

The engine needs four things to run. Air, Spark, fuel, and compression.

Start with checking for spark.
If you have spark, check fuel pressure, remove the air filter temporarily, then check the compression.

Yosemite

Okay so update still cranking no start issue I purchase a code reader and only seen one code which was a po118 come to be a temp sensor didn’t see how a no start condition from this but I went ahead replaced it reset the code also unhooked the battery for a day and let the ECU reset I’ve checked the voltage to the sensors all good checked all fuses good no codes showing fuel pump comes on I tried a old coil pack and old plug hooked a jumper cable to the plug and negative post on battery couldn’t see any fire but doing it solo made it more difficult to see maybe I need to use new coil and plug? I’ve also heard maybe it’s dry cylinders need to drop some oil in the plug holes see what it does just so much money in it so far and it’s just sitting and can’t drive it I don’t have a way to check fuel pressure but I unhooked the new pump the was pressure at the pump but when I pushed the stem on the line under the hood where u check for the pressure I didn’t hear any air or no fuel come out