No sharp turns in 4 Wheel Drive

I guess I have never had issues with this type of situation. I. Own a Lexus is250 with awd which. Acts better in snow. I believe maybe due to above comments about the awd and center differential.

All wheel drive and 4 wheel drive are two different things . This might be a good time for you to web search for articles explaining the difference .

Basically all wheel drive systems function as needed with out drive input.

Iā€™ve read the differences on this thread but Iā€™m just kinda throw off bx my 4Runner has drum brakes which I had an issue with similar situation in 2wd vs 4wd and looking up became an issue with drum brakes. So I checked my drum brakes and it want an issue on this particular truck. Iā€™ve driven tons of different 4wd trucks and cars with Awd. Never really had this issue. My father In law is an engineer but Iā€™m not mechanic. I can do the work for replacing items etc just curious if thereā€™s something else I researched similar issues some people said it could be fuel injector. Which my cpu is reading lean fuel and told me o2 sensors were bad replaced those and still having issues. I didnā€™t know if they were related or not. Seems as if they are not but Iā€™m diagnosing the issue here. I understand how 4wd and awd works. Never had this issue till recently though with the trucks stopping as Iā€™m taking a sharp turn. Which lead me to believe thereā€™s some other sort of issue. I appreciate your input. Thanks

Completely different systems. My Highlander is AWD also, and no problem driving in the conditions you experienced.

If you think itā€™s the brakes, then try same situation but shift transfer-case into 2wd. Thatā€™ll tell you if itā€™s the 4wd system. The symptoms youā€™re experiencing are not caused by a drum brake system.