No interior lights, power locks without using keyless entry

I have a 2002 Buick Rendezvous with a strange problem. After the car has been off for about 5 to 10 minutes the interior lights no longer come on when you open a door. The power locks do not work and the rear hatch release does not work. If you press any of the buttons on the keyless remote, the lights will come on and all the controls will work again. We took it to the dealer, but since the repairman used the keyless entry to enter the car he “could not duplicate” the issue. I can find no fuses that are faulty, but pulling and replacing the fuse for the keyless entry system has the same effect as pushing a button on the key fob. Any help?

A scan with your dealers Tech2 should make short work of this problem.Sounds like the Tech they dispatched this concern to was not up on his scan tool capabilites or his body electronics troubleshooting.Tell them to try again. My guess BCM (Body Control Module)

I had the same problem, and lived with it for three years. I turned the dash switch off. Recently the A/C died. The diagnosis was a bad BCM. Parts and Labor
: $529. Good Luck