Next Family Car

We live in WI, 2wd was fine. Live In a city, the plows do a good job. The winter pacge was pretty much a block heater as far as I know.

it depends on where in PA. northwestern areas get a lot more snow than the southern half does due to lake effect snow. I’ve lived in South Central PA for most of my life and never felt the need for AWD.

I’ve never purchased extra rustproofing beyond what goes on the car at the factory. no rust on my 09 Focus outside of normal underneath the car

I have lived in Western NY my whole life, the last 52 years in a suburb of Buffalo NY. I have never owned a 4 wheel drive vehicle and never stayed home in bad weather because of it. The only thing necessary for winter driving is to know how to drive.

I owner 1 VW bus and two Chrysler minivans. The Chrysler minivans were the most versatile vehicles ever made, able to haul 7 adults or 4X8 drywall or snowblowers or even my 32" riding mower with equal ease.

They were also superb road trip vehicles and will double as a motel room in a pinch.