Need some help picking a new battery for my car

I really don’t think much about the make of battery that comes in a car. There are less than half a dozen manufacturers of batteries in the country and a battery of a particular brand in one part of the country may be made by a different manufacturer in another part of the country. Batteries are dense in weight and it doesn’t take many batteries to weigh a lot. A brand X battery in one region of the country may be made by Exide and the same Brand X may Ave manufactured by Johnson Controls in,another part of the country. A friend of mine bought a battery at an independent battery shop. It has no brand name on it. When he said something to the manager, the manager opened hia desk drawer which contained different brand name labels. The manager said to my friend “What make battery would you like to have and we’ll put the label on it”. This is also true for canned goods. I had a relative that was a chemist in a canning factory. They ran the same canned peaches and put on the Stokley Van Camp label, the Hunts label and other company labels as well. I buy the house brand Toasted Oats at the grocery store. It tastes the same as Cheerios to me and costs less. I even remember beer being available in a solid white can that just had BEER in big black letters. It was called generic beer, but I believe it came from the Schlitz brewery. I am convinced that brand labels don’t mean much. I buy AA batteries under different labels Ray-O-Vac, Eveready, Panasonic, Delco, etc and an alkaline battery is,an alkaline battery. There doesn’t seem to be much difference to me. I don’t give any more thought to the brand name for my car battery as I do to the battery brand that goes in my TV remote control.