Nead an alternative to a $560 iac part please help


I have a ford escourt gt 1.8 with a iac problem the device regulates the idel and deseleration but i was wondering if theres a way to bypass it so i can keep the car. Please send me a message on this would be moste apprecheated thank you.


Did a dealer quote this price to you?


Get one off a wrecked car at an auto junkyard. They’ll probably ask for $10 for the thing if you’re lucky.


Year of vehicle?

#5 has this part for $374.79 if that helps at all…don’t think you can bypass an IAC…

I like the junkyard idea better though.