Modern cars spy on your sex life?

It’s a Jeep Cherokee. The experience I described was without cruise control engaged. I may try it with cruise control on to see how/if that makes a difference.

And there are people who say a car is not a necessity but a luxury. I can’t take public transportation due to my disability and I need to get around. So if a car is not a necessity, it can’t also be luxury.

Do you watch the tv comedy “Curb Your Enthusiasm”? Jeff Garlin (the actor who plays Larry’s manager) wrote an autobiography, & part of the story is about how he tried to give up his car and use public transport in LA. As you might expect, he ran into quite a few practical problems … lol …

Being in my upper 60’s, I wish I had that problem. Once you click 50’s, no worries at all anywhere being caught.

Who will know that our RX350 attains 130 mph?

They have no proof who is driving the vehicle - excepthat prodigiouse of turn signals for all turns and lane changes, acceleratingently and coasting when a traffic signal ahead turns yellow reveals my Green driving.

They will use dental records to identify the body.

2 Likes

They already know.
When emergent, law enforcement agencies through whose jurisdictions the emergencyehicle travels are given year, make, model, color, license plate, route and destination, driver name and cellphone number.

The real question: Why would an old person’s SUV attain 130? A Lexus technician said it can get to 160 but capped at 130.

Your car has a camera on you every minute you’re driving, and you wonder how they’ll know?

Gee and you accuse me of driving in the ditch.

I ain’t seen no camera.
But I be so ugly it probably done broke.
It does warn when I look away longer than 3.14 seconds.

The dash camera only videos forward.

Doesn’t yours have that small dark shiny rectangle on the steering column above the steering wheel? That’s a camera, drive with your arm blocking it and you’ll get a warning on the dash.

2 Likes