MA Inspection of an antique car

I am in to '80s Honda motorcycles (CB series, particularly) and people are always saying “I bought my first “vintage” bike”, and I just have to think, if that’s vintage, then what are all of these '30s and '40s-era Harleys called? Artifacts?

Probably all sorts of unprintable names if you are trying to start one. :wink:

A friend of mine restores 60s and 70s Hondas. He seems fond of the old naked Goldwings. He had a beautiful all stock Honda Dream for a while, in white. It was really fun to see it around town.

Here’s a picture, not his, but this is what it looked like:

'30s and '40s Harleys are called “antiques”. The owners are called “artifacts”.