LOW miles?

I don’t think there is anything wrong with a low mile vehicle. I don’t care what year it is. As long as it checks out ok. If you like that car buy it and drive it . Its your money.

@Cavell - so you’re asking for leads? Better to spend your time on Ebay, model-specific web sites, and Hemmings.com and see what meets your needs.

Most vehicles today with less than 5k miles are going to be less than a year old. And I’d be suspect as to why someone traded it in so quickly

Well, that Pontiac is a rarity as it was modified by LSP I think it was and sold through the Pontiac dealers. It was also the last year for the 4th generation body style so the car is scarce and collectible.
Is it worth 30 grand? I have no idea, but with 91 miles it has to remain a museum piece or become a dinged up daily driver which would drop the value. In 10 or 20 years who knows what the car could bring as it is.

The lowest miles anything that I’ve ever personally seen was a motorcycle, not a car. It was a bone stock 1948 Harley panhead fresh from a barn and it only had 300 miles on it; with the 48 being the first year of the panhead and last year of the spring fork on the big inch models. The bike was filthy and the paint faded but not a screwhead or nut on it was scratched from ever being touched. A friend who owns a cycle shop did a cleanup and repaint on it in the original color and the bike was stunning to look at.
While no one got to ride it I got to sit on it at least and it was as well balanced a bike as could be found. A light touch of the left knee would raise it to vertical from the sidestand without even touching the handlebars.
Now and then I would see the owner riding it to work at the post office so he did not make a trailer queen out of it anyway.

@ok4450 thank you for that story.

It’s always nice to hear about guys regularly driving their classic vehicles, versus only driving them to car shows in the summer.

Vehicles are meant to be driven.

found a 2001 camaro ss with 28k miles for 16k. is that better or the same as the firehawk? at least it is driven a bit more. mechanically its the same. i suppose you all think 16k is reasonable for a 28k mile car but 30k is crazy for a 91 mile car?

@Cavell. The retail price for that Camaro is just under $12k. At $16k it’s comically overpriced. I maintain that 30k for a rare 2002 Firehawk with just 91 miles on the clock, is a fair asking price.

@Cavell - I still don’t really understand what you’re looking for. Do you want a low mile car to collect, or do you thing a low mile car will be in ‘like new’ condition? If it’s that, you may be disappointed. Depending on how it has been maintained and stored, lots of things (rubber, fluids) can deteriorate over 10+ years.

For daily use I’d prefer a clean car that’s been routinely driven and maintained.