Looking for a viable workaround the exorbitant labor costs for the 60K tuneup

+1
My only resto foods for quite some time have been takeout Italian and Asian dishes that I can re-heat upon returning home.

Salads? My dinner on most nights is a salad that I assemble in my own kitchen, and–overall–I only consume uncooked foods that are made in my own home. In other words, no uncooked foods from outside sources.

2 Likes

I live close enough to the restaurants we like that the food is still hot when I get home with it. I eat about half and Mrs JT eats around a third and we save the rest for another day.

We don’t care to wait for delivery. It takes about 1.5 hours or more to get food delivered. We don’t care to order food at 4 to 4:30 for 6 o’clock dinner. Maybe your deliveries are faster.

These delivery prices for whatever the restaurant used, $28 order, delivery fee and tio was $8.95. Prices are going nuts. bought some 2" 90 degree brackets today, $4.98 ea.
Workaround skip it all and trade it in at 100k miles!

Sounds about right for a dealer shop.

Nope, there is a law that covers that.

Only 2 choices.
Find a decent shop with a lower labor rate.
Do your own labor.

B.S.

Why are you even at a dealer for non-warranty services?

Then you knew all of this already. Which just begs to question, Why are you venting here instead of taking some kind of action to get your car serviced ?

1 Like

Another drive-by poster has left the building…

2 Likes