Looking for a new appliance to get around

That’s exactly what we’re doing. Wife’s Lexus is now 15 years old with over 270k miles. We were thinking about getting a new vehicle last year. But prices are outrageous, and dealers aren’t budging on price. Lexus is still running great and not putting a lot of miles on it since everyone is still working at home. So we’ll wait a couple years.

1 Like

Yes I ordered a new alternator for my Pontiac plus a crank sensor as @Tester suggested. I don’t like it but I just do not feel comfortable spending a lot of unnecessary money right now. What’s that song, " The Party’s Over"?

I haven’t installed my surge protector yet. Been too busy cutting up the uprooted tree and hauling it away. I knew I should have started early. Spring storms commeth too soon.

But see, I do listen to you folks. Gonna look at Arlo too.

1 Like

Any suggestions? Sure. Keep the car(s) you already own until it/they no longer run and cannot be repaired again. There is no “decent car for a fair price” at this time, nor for the forseeable future. “Upgrading” just because something newer/more high-tech is available is a fool’s pursuit. Hope that helps.

1 Like

I haven’t looked at many newer vehicles, but heated cloth seats weren’t really a thing last I looked.