Locked motor

i have a 98 camery xle and today i drove my car for like 5 hours or more and came home and was getting ready to go back out and my car started making this sound and started smoking over by my battery, my blet was also pullin like it wanted to turn all the way around but it wouldnt. it only struted…i turend my car off and my car was jerkin and still makin that soiund. it finally stoped and i tried to crank it it would not start. so my brother checked the oil and i had no oil but i just changed my oil in oct and the next change was due in feb. the oil light has never came on i never seen any indication…please help me

To really help you we need much more specific info. Was the car “out of oil” or low on oil. To answer this go somewhere and buy 5 quarts of oil. Add one quart and check the oil level on the dipstick. If there is none, add another quart and check the dipstick again. If no oil showing up yet, add another quart and so on. Let us know how much oil it takes to get the oil level up between the low and full markings.

Next, when you turn the key does the motor turn over or not? It doesn’t have to start and run, but does it turn over at all?

Have someone check the air conditioning compressor to see if it is frozen up, or is it turning? A frozen ac compressor could make the belt driving it smoke and make lots of noise.

If you really ran the car with no oil in the motor, then you have big problems. A locked up ac compressor isn’t nearly as bad.

There was smoke near the battery? The wiring in that area may have burned or melted. This could keep the engine from starting. Perhaps, someone can look at it when it’s light outside?

" my blet was also pullin like it wanted to turn all the way around but it wouldnt. it only struted…i turend my car off and my car was jerkin and still makin that soiund."

There is not much to work with here, …