Lincoln navigator

MY SON IS IN THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING A LINCOLN NAVIGATOR SUV, 2002. I’D LIKE TO KNOW THE SUGGESTED PRICE AND IF THIS IS A GOOD VEHICLE FOR A FAMILY/BUSINESSMAN. THX. LETICIA

I know I am a pest about it, but ALL CAPS, on-line abrevations and text messaging styles are difficult to read.  Using standard case and paragraph spacing makes messages much easier to read.  Making them easier to read means more people will read it and you are more likely to get a good answer. 

I don’t have a price book handy but remember prices in NYC and in Centralia Wa are not likely to be the same. As for the intended use, that would vary depending on what the family business is and maybe where you live.

Your questions are just about impossible to answer.
The price will be what someone thinks it’s worth and what someone is willing to pay for it. Price publications only provide general guidelines and Mr. Meehan is exactly right about prices varying by locale.

As to whether it’s a good vehicle that also depends on the mileage and how it was driven/maintained by the previous owner(s).
Some 150k miles vehicles are in as new condition and many 30k miles vehicles are flirting with the car crusher already.

For what it’s worth anyway, my son has the cousin of a Navigator ('04 Aviator) and it’s been a pretty solid, reliable vehicle. No problems at all except a transmission glitch which was caused by a dealer performing a transmission flush without doing a pan drop and filter change.