LED headlight conversion

no its not for on road use at least thats what the product description on the web site said, but i live in a rural area with lots of deer so i wanted something that was very bright.Im considerate enough to turn it off when i first see oncoming headlights.Its a combination floodlight,spotlight bar so it lights up well off to the side of the road too.

If those oncoming headlights belong to a law officer turning them off wonā€™t keep you from getting a citation.

theres no police around here the closest police station is almost 50 miles away, its a state police barracks, the only time they come down here is if someone calls them,so if they are coming down this road its because they are responding to a call i doubt they will take time to stop someone for a headlight violation. Theres only 1 road to this island and its 30 miles to the (main) road then another 15-20 miles to the police barracks.when i say rural i mean rura, RURAL.The one marsh you have to drive through to get here is almost 5 miles wide,5 miles of nothing but a 2 lane road (one lane each direction) ,telephone poles and nothing but marsh on either side of the road for as far as you can see,thats 1 marsh the other 2 are smaller.Like i said the police never come down here ,not even to set up speed traps, unless they are called, and then they send 2 or 3 cars and after having to drive way out here they arrest someone to make the trip worthwhile.
Ill take my chances with the police but not with the deer, theres more deer than there are people around here.

Went down to get gas tonight and on the way back there was Bambi. Really the smallest deer Iā€™ve seen in a long time. Couldnā€™t have been very old at all wandering along the highway. Of course mama probably wasnā€™t far behind showing junior how to cross the roads in the dark. My LED headlights lit him up and my deer whistles (I know they donā€™t work) scared him and he ran away.