If powerful CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) removehicle computer?

I would havexpected them to harden their vehicles to CMEs and nearby Tesla Coils.
I’m afraid to operate our large Tesla coil in the garage - the only place where the secondary coil will fit.

Does anyone remember the huge Tesla Coil at Pittsburgh’s Buhl Planetarium?
An engineer friend and I made a 285-mile pilgrimage to see it.
When we arrived, the staff said they no longer operate it because of RFI in now neighboring condos.
“We came all the way from Ann Arbor, Michigan to see it.”
That was enough to make an exception!

They announced the demonstration and set up a rope fence to keep everyone far enough away.
Covered by the tremendous crackling, popping and sizzling, we think we heard someone screaming in fright.
Told Buhl they should have the motto: You will never be so close to lightning and live!

OP should be sure to do so in reusable, washable, recycleable, handmade, organic, handwoven, fair trade, cloth bags that are CME cooked environment environmentally eco friendly while reciting “The Jabberwocky.” :wink:

3 Likes

As a registered tree-hugger and Greenie, already.
In the People’s Republic of Boulder, Coloradope, they have hemp bags!

Not good enough! Meeting all government rule and non-government mob rule dictates is never acceptable enough.

On the other hand, your posts do often remind me of reading through The Hunting of the Snark: An Agony In Eight Fits.

Happy chain yanking to you, sir. It seems your major exercise.

3 Likes

The Powertrain Control Module is easy to remove, it is located next to the windshield washer reservoir fill tube;

There are 30 more computers in the vehicle for you to remove, some of them are essential. The Certification ECU must recognize your Smart Key for the engine to start, the Steering ECU must unlock the steering so you can steer the vehicle.

2 Likes

I’m doomed. Shalhave to wrap thentire vehicle in my tihat material.
Well, maybe I can cower under the Continental Divide in thEisenhower Tunnel!

Really?
I was thinking of The Agony and the Ecstasy … minus the ecstasy, of course.
:smirk:

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1: Good point. :grin:

3 Likes

Much better movie then the remake with Keanu Reeves.

I referenced the Jabberwocky and The Hunting of the Snark because the are full of portmanteau words like the OP’s habit of running posted words together.

3 Likes

Which I think he does on purpose . Too bad he is not as amusing as he thinks he is.

6 Likes

Some one must have said his name 3 times. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Back in the 80’s or so when they were stringing a new high power line in Minnesota, people complained that their cattle were being adversely affected from being near the line. I guess they were being affected somehow.

Don’t khow that could happen unless the cattle were bothered by the 60-cycle buzz and crackling of the power lines.

There’s been a study that suggests cows might have a sensitivity to the Earth’s magnetic field, which might get distorted by high power lines. Or in other words, they might face a slightly different direction while grazing. :wink:

Eight people were killed during the course of Tesla’s experiments with wireless transmission of electrical energy before he gave up.

Sorry abouthat. Never knew. Nikola should have known something like that could happen.

When asked by a reporter about the ongoing emigration of workers from my home country (New Zealand) to Australia, the Prime Minister of the time made one of the best off-the-cuff quips of any politician. He replied “Every time someone emigrates to Australia it raises the average IQ of both countries.”

1 Like