If it's ash gray with no radio?

Will an American truck be acceptable in MA if it is painted a humble, ash gray, has no AC or radio, the bed is filled with recycleables and an illegal Mexican is in the passenger seat? A friend is carrying his daughter’s personal things to her at school there and understands he won’t be safe in his wife’s Tahoe or his crew cab F450. I have an old pick-up that I hope will be acceptable there. We just aren’t sure how self-effacing a traveler must appear when driving there, especially with a MS tag.

understands he won’t be safe in his wife’s Tahoe or his crew cab F450.

I can’t wait to hear the reasoning behind this fear. “That’s a nice Tahoe you got there, too bad you’re going to have to give it up!” Which school or city are you talking about?

We just aren’t sure how self-effacing a traveler must appear when driving there, especially with a MS tag.

Yeah, we’ll run any people from Mississippi driving decent cars right back down to CT where they belong :wink:

What does this have to do with repair and maintenance?

Up hea in New England we don’t care ‘bout the colah oah the AC oah radio, but we don’t cotton to bringin’ in illegal aliens.

Why won’t he be safe in his wife’s Tahoe or his F450?
Why is he bringing an illegal alien?

What are you not telling us?

I don’t know where you got this information, but it’s BOGUS! Drive whatever you want, wherever you want.

I think your friend will be surprised at how many American trucks ans SUVs there are in MA.

Besides, if you fill the bed with recyclables, where will the kid’s belongings go?

Ever seen those college dorm rooms with the chair made out of beer cans?
Those recyclables ARE the furniture!!

Man, talk about bigotry, profiling , and assumed stereotyping ! :frowning:
Somebody needs an update to 2008