If anyone's looking for a used car

… that was gently driven by a little old lady, only on Sundays, here it is.
It probably doesn’t even need to be inspected by your mechanic prior to purchase.
:wink:

10 Likes

Looks interesting, for a planter.

1 Like

The Carfax report was “clean”!

:laughing:

2 Likes

It makes Mr.Bean’s car look like a cream puff.

3 Likes

Seems to be street worthy. Couple of minor scratches, but I bet the engine is A-OK.

2 Likes

But beauty is only skin deep.

3 Likes

Driven Sundays in the hobby stock class at the local circle track…

for about 1500 Sundays

And she lost… a lot

1 Like

Maybe he’s on his way to the Concours d’Lemons.

5 Likes

Is that one of the Soviet-era “copies” of a Fiat . . . ?!

2 Likes

I used to have a Fiat 1500 back in the 70’s. This one looks similar OK, but mine was not as nice as the one in the photo here.

5 Likes

I’m speechless!

1 Like

Very possibly a Lada

3 Likes

He filled tank, and doubled value of car.

9 Likes

I once purchased a car for $22.00 only because its was all the cash I had on me at the time, the seller said, when asked for his price for a car not running was what ever you have in your wallet? I put a new battery filled the tires with air , filled the tank and drove it for a year then decided to sell it to a student when asked what I wanted I said, what ever you have in your wallet? He had $66.00.

2 Likes

I knew a guy that owned a Chevette . . . what a pile of :poop:

Every time he filled up, he also doubled the value of the car

3 Likes

I will buy it if I can put a dollar down and pay a dollar a week. I would also expect a 5 year warranty, bumper to bumper. I’ll give it a good coat of wax and use it as my Uber vehicle.

First car I ever saw that had an optional back seat.

There’s a video game about that car. “Jalopy.”

The JDM CRX had one, believe it or not. Anyone bigger than a toddler was cramped. For awhile it was trendy to source one for USDM CRXs, but I wouldn’t have wanted to lose the little cargo cabinet back there.

A modern version of optional seats…

Nothin’ there a bit of rubbing compound couldn’t fix.

1 Like