I have a mazda3 2010 how good is the automatic transmission on this car?

im looking at the schematics and no its not complicated. how am i going about saying mechanics are not smart? well ive been to pepboys none of those people seem smart at all they cant even communicate properly.

ive been to a firestone where the guy seemed somewhat decent intelligence based on communicating but he was asking for more money than the local vietnamese mechanic and that guy did it for half the price.

and to reiterate no that doesnt look complicated its how dumb people claim something is complicated.

i worked with oilfield valves. theyre not as “complicated” but there are schematics. the idiot working there for years gave me schematics told me to figure it out. i figured it out and finished the whole batch.

1. they thought i couldnt lift those things after full assembly cause theyre like 185lbs each. i didnt have any problems even without hoist. even one of the parts not assembled was like 80lbs the guy thought i was gonna struggle lifting that. nope. funny thing theyre smaller than me and thinking that so think about how stupid they are. and when i worked at a restaurant as server the owners sister in law kept asking me if i workout saying i look muscular? so figure out why these dumb people cant tell i used to lift weights?
  2. they tried to make me quit not helping and just throwing the schematics at me. guy i scored 97th percentile on ASVAB do you even know what that means? i figured it out with nobody helping me. this 5’5 short fellow with a beer belly weighing 160lbs was so delusional he thought he wasnt overweight with that gigantic beer belly. i got terminated after i told the supervisor that if he keeps talking eventually im gonna put him in his place.