I got a 1995 Dodge Neon that dies on its own

so I just got a 1995 Dodge Neon and almost every time that I turn RIGHT my car just dies and to re-start it u have to take the key all the way out and start over I really need to know whats going on and how to fix it please help me

One guess is that since the ignition switch and the ignition lock cylinder go into the steering column, if something’s out of position just so, the turning of the steering wheel just so (R. turns) could be interfering with the ignition switch in such a way as to turn ignition off. You should get a repair manual from Pep Boys or wherever and find out how to remove ignition switch and lock cylinder. I bet you’ll see what the problem is at that point. The key goes into and turns the lock cylinder which turns the actual ignition switch. Good luck and post back.

Karl’s explanation certainly sounds reasonable, particularly with respect to the limited information you’ve given us. I should add here that if you (or a knowledgeable friend) wish to replace the ignition lock yourself it’s quite easy to do but you will need a special tool known as a set of security Torx bits. A set of such bits is available cheap on eBay.

In the meantime, lift the hood and make sure your battery is properly secured and can’t move around on sharp turns. Wiggle the connecting cables to see they are tightly secured.

The stalling could be caused by wires with bare areas moving and touching other wires with bare spots, or the metal of steering shaft, or the floorboard. Try to duplicate the problem by raising (and safely supporting) the front wheels of the car. Remove the plastic cover along the side of the steering shaft. Examine the wires near the steering column and, particularly, near the floor where the joint of the steering shaft goes through the floorboard.
Start, and idle, the engine.
Move the wires about. If the engine falters, or stalls, you have just moved the bad wire(s). If the engine hasn’t faltered, watch the wires carefully as you slowly turn the steering wheel. If it falters, or stalls, start the engine, turn the steering wheel near to where it falters, or stalled, before. Move the wires, one at a time, until the engine falters/stalls. That’s the suspect wire. Repair wire.

thanks for the help Ill try that for sure… and about giving limited info. its because Im not a car person and I dont really know how to explain more about the prob. so if you have any questions that might be helpfull thank you.

thank you soo much for replying I need any help I can get and that sounds like it could really be the prob. I will try it out and let you know if that was it … thank you