Humming noise on High RPM

Tayyab Sb, I am having exactly same noise but when my car is in drive mode, once RPM reaches 3000 to 3500 same noise i always heared for inbetween. and In parking mode no noise is coming when RPM hits same.

went to my many mechanics no one able to identifies and called this is normal and many told me to replace transmission mounts.
did u able to fix this issue??
one blog looks like very helpful as this guy having same issue and there exhaust was miner cracked damaged from engine side. his issue fixed once he fix exhaust.

Which model do you have and what’s the ODO meter? If your car is only making this noise while driving, perhaps you can change your transmission mounts, it’s a simple job, but my case is little different, I have this noise at idle and while driving, I had already changed all three mounts of engine and transmission but this noise is still there. Also, I went to some exhaust mechanics, they said there’s no problem in the exhaust system. Till now, I didn’t find any fix.
Now I’ve bought another car (Ford Fusion 2014) for my daily use but still keeping this car and till now it is going well even on >287,000 km.

I am having exactly the same issue and many mechanics simply advise to just accept it. Yesterday I took my 2 litre car manual transmission to one garage. The mechanic replaced the centre portion of the exhaust pipe (there was a small leak) and upon driving along the highway, the sound still persists. Driving at top gear at 110 kmph is equivalent to 3000 rpm. At 120 kmph the rpm goes up to 3500 and the humming sound starts to surface. Today I took the car back to the same garage and the mechanic said I was not using the original air filter and the sucking sound at high rpm may create the noise. So the mechanic changed the air filter. Unfortunately the sound remains when I drove back along the highway, when exceeding 3500 rpm!