How many miles do I need to drive to get the Catalyst monitor ready for smog test?

Hey I’m been having the same problems with my 98 explorer monitors not reseting can I get a little advice

Hey bro I’ve been having the same problems out of my 98 explorer monitors not ready can I get some help

Honestly Clean Air Act means good cat converter for car. The rest of it does not need, just mechanic problems and nothing to do with Clean Air Act.

So ask your congress man to upgrade this Act. It’s your right as consumers. The rest of the world do not suffer this and we will loose other righteous country with new technology.

Most people will walk away when they hear a talk about environment today.

I believe the driving cycle is to sell gasoline and other mechanic requirement is to sell auto parts. Many countries just plug in cat converter to exhaust pipe.

You’re welcome to believe that

But you’re incorrect

Honestly I believe that if you could possibly string together a couple coherant thoughts or sentences, you might get someone to agree with you. But I doubt it.

4 Likes

Driving cycle is to sell gasoline, more driving more pollution.

Please post something that makes sense.

typo pollution not population.
It does make sense, driving cycle is to sell gasoline, more driving more pollution.

Drive cycles are passive, they occur when you drive, drive cycle do not increase fuel consumption.

If you drive your vehicle in a state of disrepair until the day you are required to have an emissions test and must drive solely for the purpose of completing a drive cycle you are wasting fuel.

Not many, do not surprise, maybe only 10-15 miles. You must find right master technician and right place. CA BAR can refer you to a Smog, Repair and CAP training school. I know an institute in Riverside or San Bernardino county can do quickly, reliable with affordable cost that I found after 1250 miles driving cycle and many needless repair!

Please for the love of all that is good in this world. Start making some sense or get someone who can to post for you. If it is because English isn’t really your language, find someone to help you. Please.

Bitter temper reflects your dispensability.

How many miles do I need to drive…

That is true, I have had customers return after 2 weeks of driving and not able to complete the monitors, I can usually complete enough monitors in 5 miles to pass the emissions inspection. It is easy if you understand the monitor process.