Honda civic wrapped rotors

YA…I should have added that Shadowfax…I completely agree with you on several points. No i dont believe that the holes in the rotors were the entire reason they worked…if you saw in my post I also sadi the wall thickness was increased in those Holy Rotors as well.

I completely agree with you where QUALITY matters… Couldnt agree more. I think I got lucky with the Holy Rotors, but I bought them based on increased wall thickness and holes…both of which served my purpose so I figured Id go for it. If they werent thicker Id not have bought them.

Honda rotors are top quality. Oh and by the way …Our OEM rotors did NOT warp from cutting…they warped on their own…then all hell broke loose trying to remedy.

I really cannot argue with Shadow on his last point…Buy OEM… They will not do you wrong…unless you actually DO have a caliper issue. Honda parts are top notch in material composition for sure, they just got too thin and warped after 50K or so…so if I bought those right out o the gate d have been fine, but I went with a set of high quality drilled rotors for extra extra insurance…it didnt hurt.

I find it impossible to believe that taking a brake rotor that measures say .740 when new will turn to crap when cut to .720.