Here is why you change your oil!

""only use the jet if there’s at least 3: otherwise, fly commercial. "
I hear you. It reminds me too after active duty I spent nine years in a guard unit and “free rides” was a great way to continue “seeing the world” …theoretically. Well, they were training regardless and a refueling tanker or Chopper doesn’t mind a few extra humanoids if training is an ancillary goal. I think in your dad’s case too, it was worth it. I was scheduled for a guest ride in an F101 when a month before, one blew up at the end of the run way. Being a medic on ambulance detail a the time, I was one of the crew “selected” to pick up and ID the bodies. I later cancelled my trip.

Personally from a risk management standpoint, I’d never put three people from the same company on the same plane. I didn’t even like them in the same car. I really don’t like filling up vans with kids either that lots of churches like to do. When the van goes down, its a huge tragedy. Yeah, I’m a worry wart but I like to play the odds.

^Well then there’s no point in owning a bizjet. You’d have to have one for each VIP, at which point you’d do a lot better buying a walk-up ticket…and everbody would have to board flights on different airlines, flying at different times.

I could see if the President, CEO and CFO bought the farm together…but if the VP for marketing and the VP for purchasing go in the same fell swoop…it’s a personal tragedy, but not an insurmountable loss for the company.