Help with noise from wheel area

New calipers will have new bleeders, so that won’t be an issue.

Thanks again.

Feel for any unusual amount of heat coming from the wheels after a longish drive. If the brakes are binding, one or more of the wheels will feel very hot.

Calipers problems can indeed cause this symptom. But there’s a chance there’s a problem w/ the flexible brake hose attached to the caliper too. The hoses can de-laminate internally creating a one-way valve effect and prevent the brake fluid pressure from properly releasing the caliper when you take your foot off the brake.

Replacing brake fluid? hmm … well your car is an 09, so it is 7 years old, right? Does the owner’s manual give a time spec on replacing the brake fluid? I’d probably replace the brake fluid once you know what needs to be repaired or replaced, either the calipers or the hoses. If the problem turns out the be the hoses, but the bleeder screws are stuck, your option is to replace the calipers too, or remove the caliper and a shop can usually replace the bleeder screw with the caliper on the bench. If not the auto shop, a local machine shop can. On a 7 year old car though, I think those bleeder screws won’t be stuck. To increase your odds, have the shop apply some penetrating fluid to the threads a few days in advance.

I’d be voting either for a tire wearing wrong or a wheel bearing. Usually a rotor won’t cause a noise until you brake and then would have a pulsation. Type of tires and age? How did they rotate them? Could they have damaged the wheel bearing when they messed up the studs?

It could be the bearing. Have you hit a pothole or curbs before?

Mine did when my caliper was sticking. It made exactly the noise described by the OP.
The good news is that a sticky caliper is very easy to check for. It’ll create uneven pad wear.

Only very small potholes. No curbs.

Update

Mechanic checked brakes and they are fine. Wheel bearing fine.
Couldn’t find the cause of noise. Says might be brake pads are defective.

Any other ideas?
Tires are brand new.

There is always tons of brake dust on both FR wheels. Dust shield issue?

Measure the wheel’s lateral and out of round run-out with the wheel installed on the hub.