My 2005 nissan frontier reeks bad
heres the deal:
- Has new air filters and new cabin filters
- only seems to smell when driving at 55mph for about 20 minutes, the funk comes from the vents and in all heat/ac and fan modes
- seems to be less stinky in the winter
- no nothing is dead in the heater box beause it does not stink in when driving around town and I have puored gallons of lysol down the air intake during recic, open vent, etc,
- smells like a mix of eggs, oil and funk.
- dealership says it is not the catalytic converters as they “check out fine”
Nissan dealership says its bad gas, whcih is unlikely as when I drive away from home and I use other gas, it still smells.
so what is it??
help find this stink!!! what is it?!!