HELP! I Broke my new BMW

I left in 2002.I still cant picture the oil level light.We wern’t the largest dealership (Concours Motors in Milwaukee.)I never even saw this version E-46.Did you get a watch for all the electric fans that got replaced?I have a picture of a E-46 with the engine comp. burned from a overheating fan.If I can figure out how to post it I will.I am taking a class that includes photoshop this semester,the photo is interesting to BMW people.

one of the easier ways would be to make an account on a free hosting site such as imageshack or photobucket.com, then post the link here, or go to reply to a post and click the attach file button and wait for it to upload here

Its a photo taken with my 35mm film camera is this compatible?We (the techs)all got told there was a fire potential with these fans but you dont really believe it,then one comes in with a third of the engine comp. burned up I had to take a picture.Almost every model got a new fan I must of done 100 cars,it paid good,no reason to run from that type of warranty work.like I said every Tech in N.A. got a nice watch from BMW over this.