Heater core removal

The head gasket sealer comes in a 32 oz and I think a 16 oz he said so do u know which one I would need amount wise Bc if I use the 32 oz one in the oil I’m gonna have to drain some large amount of oil out of the system

I may if not tonight it will be tomorrow and will definitely update here about what is happening

I have only ever used the 32oz item… thats the one you need. You will not be draining any oil out of anything, anywhere… This does not go into the crank case…

You will simply need to ensure you have room in your COOLING System… to add the product to a cold engine.

Oh yeah the new formula does not require thermostat removal either…so…there ya go. Not sure which product you will find however… I see both the new and old floating arnd out there…never know.

Please… Just read the bottle and follow the instructions… If you have questions outside the scope of the instructions… feel free to ask

Ok thanks man will post updates

If I had that problem I think I’d first check for exhaust gasses in the cooling system. Auto parts stores usually offer a test kit. When bleeding the cooling system its often helpful to raise the front end of the car in the air by driving the front wheel up ramps, etc. One more idea if the problem isn’t the head gasket, your water pump might not be pumping as efficiently as it should. The impellers can wear down over time.

In any event, congrats for getting the heater core replaced. Did you count how many hours it took?

That would raise the radiator and engine more so than the reservoir, the cooling system is filled though the reservoir which is located on the firewall.