Happy New Year To All!

Here’s to hoping it’s a great new year for all and all of your vehicles! :coffee:
CSA
:palm_tree::sunglasses::palm_tree:

3 Likes

Well thank you. It’s a balmy 5 degrees here but it’s not snowing at least. I’ll be starting the year writing a couple large checks and dropping them off at the post office. Then maybe hang up my 2019 calendar before I forget. Oil changes and car washes are done but need to check on tire rotation and schedule a trans fluid change this month. It is 70 degrees here though-inside.

Yes for the 70th time, happy new year.

I also have to send a couple of large checks. But I am going to do it online with the bank and not have to get out in the cold or buy a stamp.

Happy New Year to all. Any chance I’ll finally clean out the garage this new year? Seems unlikely … lol .

That’s on my list too but it may wait until 2020 when it’s an even number.

3 Likes

I couldn’t sleep past 4:00 this morning, so I climbed out of bed, had coffee, did some sit-ups, caught the News, and left on a bicycle ride at 5:25. It was a cool, perfect biking temperature 64 when I left, 70 when I got back.

Rode to Sarasota and onto Lido Key, Longboat Key, Anna Maria Island, and home, 37.01 miles, in time for oatmeal & o.j. at 8:30.

Can your Senior Citizen do that? What a blast!

Back to cars… There are sooo many nice cars around here, new, classic, and fantastic used cars available. It’s a car-lover’s paradise!
CSA
:palm_tree::sunglasses::palm_tree: